ROW 1: Emily McDowell // The Detroit Card Co. // All her Glory
ROW 2: Sad Shop // Dear Little Darling // My Dear Fellow Co.
ROW 3: Cardtorial // Moglea
ROW 4: Igloo Letterpress // Emily McDowell // laLa Grace
ROW 5: Allison Cornu // August & Oak // Wit & Whistle
PHOTO: Malerie Marder
01. redesigned logos for every NBA team by Michael Weinstein
02. love this video about the making of a cake
03. great gift ideas for cool guys in your life
04. the best screensaver, oh, ever
05. homemade cotton candy, no machine necessary!
06. a honeydew hefeweizen smoothie? yes, please!
07. alcohol-infused rainbow sprinkles
08. love these simple coasters, I’d use them on the patio
09. score a print of bouncy balls having their way with San Francisco’s hills
10. 50 quotes from Albert Einstein
+ A tasty roundup of Father’s Day food ideas
+ I know it’s Father’s Day weekend, but Sorry, Mom! will have you rollin’
Happy Father’s Day!
+ Pouring over Letterheady, an online homage to offline correspondence
+ Build an honest-to-goodness sidecar for your bicycle
+ A plethora of printables for Father’s Day
+ And a roundup of the best letterpress Father’s Day cards out there
+ Feeling inspired by Catherine Soto’s letters to people who hate her
HA! These Father’s Day cards from jeanfrancisbean are freakin’ hilarious. They had me laughing maniacally at my desk yesterday afternoon when I laid eyes upon them.
Father’s Day is a little over a week away and I’m at a loss as to what to buy both my father and my step-dad. I have the feeling this is going to be a major source of stress this weekend. My Dad lives in Pennsylvania, so I need to account for snail mail transit, too. What’s a girl to do?!
:: via More Ways to Waste Time