This 4-day week felt longer than your average 5-er which makes me that much happier to see the weekend. It’s been filled with lots of work-work, house-buying legalities and not much else. The next few days should be fun though.
• head out on the town with the girls tonight
• sand/repaint china cabinet (been meaning to do this for awhile now!)
• look for a cool ceiling fan for the master bedroom
• buy a honeymoon shower gift for Kristy
• mail a long overdue birthday box to Kim
• maybe some baking goodness
• and um, laundry
Happy Weekend to you all!
:: photo via ffffoundPosted In happy weekend