Happy Birthday to Me.
As of today the last year of my 20s is upon me. And I’m not dealing with it all that well. In all honesty I haven’t dealt with anything past 24 very well. I know it’s only a number. I know that age is a state of mind. Blah, blah, blah. At least I have the election to focus on!
• Voted first thing this morning – Obama winning would be the best birthday present ever. And make turning 29 not what I most remember about today.
• Chris brought in bagels to work from the most amazing shop. The pumpkin and french toast are incredible!
• My mom and step-dad sent me the most gorgeous arrangement of gerbera daisies!
• Friends and family have been texting and emailing all morning with the best birthday wishes.
• Happy Hour tonight with friends.
:: image via ffffoundPosted In just a note