Ugh. That’s really all I can say. If you noticed my absence these past few days I’m sorry. Trust that I would much rather have been working and functioning like a normal-ish human being that being cloistered in my bed. Not my house, mind you, but my actual physical bed for the past two days. I went to the doctor this morning finally and got a nice dose of antibiotics to knock whatever this is out of my system. All systems will be back to normal Monday.
• Don’t forget to enter the contest to win a set of Courtney Khail’s stationary! You have until Monday at 12 pm CST to enter and win a beautiful set of her hand-painted awesomeness!
• Vanilla Week will resume Monday which means two extra days of vanilla-y goodness! (I’m glad it wasn’t Spinach Week or something equally healthy)
• enjoy the unexpected snow that’s due to blanket the metro this evening and through the night
• miss K’s 30th birthday party (booo!)
• lay on the couch a lot
• watch tons of March Madness
• sleep for long periods of time
• in general: get better
:: photo via ffffoundPosted In happy weekend