My favorite movie is Cinderella. No, not my favorite Disney movie or even my favorite children’s movie. Just my favorite movie period. So when I saw these concept drawings of Mary Blair’s I about flipped my lid. They’re stunning. I’d give my left arm to own one, but it turns out some are available for around $1,300.Posted In create, illustration
Kate Gorham, the artist behind The Honey and Pig Shop, creates really fun, whimsical hair clips and beautifully colorful paintings. (I really, really love this one and this one!) You can also check out her blog, Honey and Pig, for some fun inspiration. And thanks to Kate, this week you can win this adorable yellow tulle and feather hair piece!
1. Tell me what you would wear with it
2. Leave your email address (please don’t forget or you’ll be disqualified)
3. Do it all before Tuesday, September September 8th at 9am CST
Good luck!Posted In accessories, wear it, win it
Before you start clicking through August’s Mad Props, please take a second and answer this one teeny-tiny poll question. Thank you!
I thought this week was never going to end. EVER. At least there were lots of good things (designing a childrens’ book, making chili, watching Halloween) mixed in with the not so good.
• Craft Night!
• make a trip to the dog park
• catch up phone call with L
• enjoy some pool time
Happy Weekend!Posted In happy weekend
I have exactly two things to say about this scrumptious looking Grilled Cheese with Fresh Cherries recipe.
1. What an unlikely pair that I’m now dying to try.
2. I now really want to eat a grilled cheese sandwich with cherries for lunch!