I’ve been waiting for Little Paper Planes to release the Uniforma Collection for what feels like years, but in reality has probably only been a few months. (I’m a good one for exaggeration.) Kelly Lynn Jones has a superb eye that I knew would translate beautifully to her own pieces. And I was right. The first three products are pocket wallets, camera straps, and art pouches (purses). All are available in four colors: brown, cucumber, watermelon, and blueberry and made of genuine lambskin with brass hardware.
Who says pocket squares are just for men in blazers? Exactly. The graphic pochettes from P.Johnson Tailors would look so, so good peeking out of a summery white jacket pocket. Maybe grab a few and share with your other half, instantly expanding your accessory options!
The pocket watch is coming back, and I’m all for it. There’s something so masculine about a dude owning one instead of a wrist watch.
Even though it’s only just this week dipped into the 80s here, I’m already thinking well ahead into December. When I’ll finally be able to (hopefully) get out my winter coats and other paraphernalia. I have a deep love of all things cowl necked, and can’t help but eye up these scarves from Pip Robins in anticipation.
MAKR is on top of all once again with this antique brass blank key bottle opener. Not only is it super clever, but it also blends right in with the other keys on your keychain – no more souvenir or promo openers for you!
PS: Just a reminder that you have until midnight CST on July 4th to enter the MOO giveaway!
01. voyeuristic photos of people’s fridges
02. the prettiest cake ever
03. A Graphic Designer’s Alphabet
04. crazy weird looking fruits
05. paintings made from bursting balloons full of paint
06. sunglasses you can fold up and put in your pocket!
07. Dear Photograph
08. Adios faxing!
Each piece of brass Marmol Radzinger’s jewelry line is an architectural remnant from one of the firm’s projects. Handcrafted to be a perfect individual that will gradually gain a unique patina for the one wearing it. I love the extra touch of the drilled holes. (via Design Milk)
PHOTO: Julie Pike
01. making some old school chevron friendship bracelets this weekend
02. Talk-o-meter is an app that shows just how much everyone is participating in a conversation
03. a great video explaining letterpress
04. make your own A-frame tent!
05. turn your power cords into wall art
06. rad reclaimed wood neckties
07. can’t stop thinking about these chocolate mousse + caramel tarts – YUM!