Wish Gift List: Design for Mankind.
Today’s Wish Gift List is that of the ever lovely Erin of Design for Mankind…
This year, my husband and I have our eyes on a cute little fixer-upper, so we’re keeping the holidays as inexpensive as possible. We’ve made a deal with our families that instead of exchanging gifts this year, we’d like to pay it forward to five of our favorite “unsung heroes.”
1. I didn’t know there could exist a gal that loves coffee as much as I do, but my barista does. I plan to gift her this tea scoop’n’clip for her morning fix!
2. I’d love to gift my tech-savvy programmer the Notepod. He’s the smartest man I’ve ever met, and loves to create new Apps in his spare time. The perfect pad for the perfect pal!
3. My hairdresser is going back to school in the spring to pursue a career in graphic design. This comb USB drive is perfect!
4. Have you ever looked at the fingers of a UPS gal? Our poor delivery worker, Sharon, has the most paper cuts of anyone I’ve ever seen. So bad, in fact, that earlier this summer, she came in and asked if we had a Band-Aid she could have. I gave her a few, along with some cupcakes we had on hand, and we were fast friends. A few weeks ago, I spotted these cuties and can’t wait until Christmas to gift them to her!
5. My favorite librarian once told me that she loved her job because of how the new shipments of books smelled (I couldn’t agree more, and my Amazon bill is proof!). I plan to gift her a can of this New Book Smell Air Freshener. She’ll be thrilled!
You can find Erin typing away at Design for Mankind as well as shelterpop, diy life and design milk (I don’t think she ever sleeps!) She has some great themed gift guides going on right now on DFM, so fly over and have a look-see!Posted In gift lists, gifts, guest post